EVERY RUG HOOKERS - PERFECT-STOCKING STUFFER !

I share with you today the most fabulous little MOTH trapper from Shelley Lencionis in California:
www.ILOVERUGHOOKING.com
online store .
They are not expensive and so worth easing the worry from those little critters!Shelley provided excellent service to me even though I was in the middle of nowhere in Nova Scotia last summer and loaded up with recycled clothing from FRENCHIES!!sorry Maritimers but my post office address is -'General Delivery' !!!UPs was not used to this kind of address . . .but they found their way to me eventually . . . . . and I am MOTHLESS-I presume!
The way they work is slightly cruel I suppose, as they attract all the male moths . . . .therefore eventually the females can't get preg.Just as long as they ALL stay away from my WOOL!!!!

Comments