OGEE SATURDAY


OGEE : A double curve, one concave the other convex.
File:Ogee arch.gif
used in Architecture  means  consisting of two arcs that curve in opposite senses, so that the ends are parallel
MoldingsFile:Molding-ogee.png

While rushing to an eye  doctors appointment the other day I suddenly saw  in the entrance lobby . . . .. something I had been past for years and never noticed . . .
.this magnificent OGEE  RADIATOR COVER!!!
Of course I didnt have my camera with me and had to go get it immediately . . .thus I can share it with you today . . ..
I always thought I'D make a rug using this motif but I became a grandmother and am into childrens rugs now . . .
.one more to go . .for October 13th this year . . .a 4th Birthday . . .
 I am designing it now . .
 .so I better get my head back to skys and airoplanes and rockets . .
.oh yes there's  that  big HOCKEY GAME on SUNDAY! Hook and watch?. . . .I think not . . . . . it will be way tooooo exciting !!

Comments