It seems today I can NOT LOAD any PHOTOS which as visual blogger . . . . . is very disturbing . . . .
I have no idea why it is not working for me . . .I will post when I can . . . .meanwhile . . .heres a recipe . .for watching the games today!
Flour: 3.75 cups
Yeast: 2 tbsp (1 package)
Salt: 1 tsp
honey: 1 tbsp (makes crust crispy)
Olive oil: 1-2 tbsp
Warm water: 1+1/2 cup
1. If using bread machine, add all main ingredients in the order suggested by your bread machine manual and process to form the dough then skip to step 6. Otherwise start from step 2.
2. Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm water and let it stand for 3 min.
3. Mix the flour and salt together.
4. Pour the yeast mixture, the rest of the water, honey and olive oil into the center of the flour and mix to dough.
5. Knead for 15 min or until dough becomes smooth and elastic.
6. Divide dough into 2 round pieces. Slightly sprinkle the baking sheet with flour and transfer rolls to it. Cover with dish towel . . .and leave them in a warm place for 1.5 hours or until doubled in bulk.
7. To make pizza, spread the dough until about half a centimeter.
8. Add your toppings and bake in 400 F oven for 20 min.