ANTIQUE Nova Scotia RUG STOLEN in QUEBEC

FRIDAY of LONG WEEKEND UPON US

I am off to garden in the country . . . .and taking a couple of my rugs along with me . . . .as I can no longer leave any in our old farm house while I am not there.Last  summer during CONSTRUCTION HOLIDAYS -the mid 2 weeks of JULY this beautiful old Nova Scotia rug was stolen from my house in Ways Mills Quebec.

I was so very fond of these 2  corny cats and the red background . . .If anyone sees it anywhere PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!Most likely it was sold for not much in a Flea Market here in Quebec . . .but I mention it here because more and more  people are reading my blog from all parts of Quebec . . .One never knows!!!

I saw a letter once in RHM about a hooker from Maine that had her own rug of the '  Marie Celeste ' sailing ship stolen . . .If  you are ever here on my blog please know that my gr gr gr grandfather was  the Captain Morehouse  of Sandy Cove Nova Scotia who found that ghost ship sailing off the coast of Africa . . . .
I am sorry I couldnt find your rug !!! I often wonder if it ever turned up?

Comments