LOBSTERS- RED/ORANGE ? or. . . . .

WHY NOT GREEN LOBSTERS?
in . ..
Their real colours?

. . .as in this beautiful antique rug from the 
Mahone Bay area? 
I Love the BORDER in this rug!
Scallop shells galore . . . . . .
In RED/ORANGE  . . .
GREAT ALSO though . . .with different BACKGROUNDS


''SEAFOOD SAMPLER '' 
hooked by ANDREA MEESON ,of TORONTO Ontario . . . 
and ,SANDY COVE NS



Hooked by Barbara Surrette, of Yarmouth Nova Scotia- ''SEAFOOD SAMPLER RUG ''
Pattern designed by myself available ,on natural linen, through my web site:
www.gohookit.com

Comments

  1. Judith, this makes me want to go dig out some PEI frozen lobsters out of the freezer and indulge. Thanks for sharing. JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually couldn't resist and had to thaw a frozen lobster which I consumed in no time. JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia!! I LOVE your remarks!I hope to inspire by writing my blog but I had not thought it would go this far!!!I will think of you next time I eat LOBSTER!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Message if you find me here!