SEPTEMBER

A PERFECT DAY to HOOK
and in a perfect place. .. .except I forgot my rug in the city!

Comments

  1. I love that bottle collection. It looks wonderful in that window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the color is reflected through those colored bottles. JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did you get your dyeing done? I hope you are going to share photo's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEs got it done but they were not incredible colours . . . .just a blue and a dark dark cinnamon colour for ORDERS . . had to try 3 times to repeat the colours and even then they were slightly off! . . .. . .will post some RESULTS and formulas soon as I haven't done that in a while!
    I will be doing some MICROWAVE DYEING . . .should be more interesting will post them soon . . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Message if you find me here!