HOME is WHERE the HEART IS

TRUCK DRIVING FOLK ARTISTS HOME

The whole house provides a canvas here  ,besides his truck!
I wonder if this artist ever paints on large boards like canvas . . .or maybe by the time his house is painted he starts all over again as  a white house by the sea needs to be painted every 3 years or so . . . . .thats why I am changing to cedar shingles and  letting them go GREY! . . .
Maybe I am just not holy enough . . . . .
The BACK DOOR
It is a tradition in much of Nova Scotia to ALWAYS visit by the ''BACK DOOR'' . . . . . . at least it is where I am from . . .maybe this explains why the religious statement is at this back door?

Comments

  1. Pretty sure I know this house - eastern shore near Port Dufferin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mud Mama!!
    Yes its the one you are thinking of- I am pretty sure!
    Its near Tangiers NS . .isn't it spectacular!!!!! ?Thanks for your message!
    Judith

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Message if you find me here!