MORE SNOWFLAKES FALLING TODAY

PAPER CUT- OUTS THIS TIME . . 
TRYING more today  . . .its the shapes I love the patterns  are such fun . .. . .what a mess though . . .oh well .  deck the halls. . .. .I think its called putting off all the other things I have to do . . . 
before I go to the farm , the country place, on tuesday . . . .going to buy some Humbugs . . .yes they actually sell them homemade  up the street . . .''Westmount Stationary'' by special request . .. @ corner of Prince Albert for all you Montrealers . . . yes still . . .after 100 years . .  hand made by Stillwells of Verdun  . . .

Comments

  1. Ohhh humbugs! I haven't seen them around for years. I remember seeing them all the time years ago and had forgotten about them I guess.
    And old fashioned barley toys!
    Thanks for the flashback.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Message if you find me here!