BINDING A RUG THREAD

LINEN or COTTON


Check out these gorgeous ROWAN THREAD SETS
in durable cotton  and would just be nice on a shelf! sets are about $35
More about cotton tomorrow . . .. . 
I have so many times heard rug hookers  go on and on about how they HATE to finish the edge of their rug  . . .and that .  .  .that part is so boring!
I am writing today to inspire all FINISHING HATERS!
I myself love this part . . .I use always LINEN thread . . .yes if you are observant you would have noticed in yesterdays  post . . . .I have always found it in Paris at my favourite sewing supply stores . . .but lately it is getting hard to find . . .if anyone reading this post knows where I might find this particular brand please let me know  here by commenting!!!
It is available online at  Le Torchon a Carreaux @ 6.50 Eur . . . .nice little container also!

CAPSULE DE FIL DE LIN AU CHINOIS


Capsule de lin Au Chinois blanc  Fil au chinois

 somewhere in France . . but not Montmartre sadly . . . . .

Comments