CLAMSHELL PATTERN

CHECK it OUT in the CAFÉ FLORE WASHROOM

I had gone to visit the washroom on my quest for a design following the Green Mountains 
theme for this years rug show regarding WORK-

the 2011 Show is 
"All the Live Long Day", a celebration of working.

Since I was going to PARIS . . .after a discussion with a fellow member,Lucy, it was suggested that I do a rug for the show on the ''dame pee pee ''.(or Dame P P for ML) . . . the ladies that work in washrooms and take your money for the privilege of having a pee and washing ones hands,in said washroom . . .

Some of these ladies are nice and others are miserable souls just trying to survive life . . . and they let you know it . . .

Well ,I have not gotten very far with the rug design . . but I did have a great talk with the Dame Pee Pee at the Café Flore the other day and learnt her whole life story . . .and

also discovered a most magnificent

CLAM SHELL PATTERNED mosaic floor!!!

Maybe Ill just hook the floor pattern ?

Comments

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Message if you find me here!