FOLK ART MUSEUM

HALLE SAINT PIERRE

Located just across the street from yesterdays fabric store is La REINE where they do sell LIBERTY Cottons . . . @ about $40 a yard!
I am grateful that during my smocking phase for my daughter I bought LIBERTY by the BOLT so therefore have miles and miles left  to make . . . .. anything I should want to . . . . but YES I still bought 2 metres  . . .for my quilts I thought . . . .maybe,to use it all up , I should start hooking rugs with Liberty . . . . 
. . . . . . .

On the right of this above photo is the museum . . . . .always something interesting going on there  . . .if only people watching in the café . . . .(no WiFi though) and there is a fabulous  book store for art books with lots of FOLK ART news . .and great childrens books  . . .well worth a visit.ALl this is in the area just at the bottom of the Sacre Coeur climbing stairs . . . .

It seems GRAFFITI is everywhere these days . .. . .and I mean EVERYWHERE!!!
Here is the poster for the Saint Pierre Musée and even it has been done over . . somehow it all goes together . . . or are my eyes just getting used to all this scribbling?

Comments