BEAUTIFUL DRAWING

Here is the cover of a book writen by my dear friend MAry Kate  and illustrated by her artist son Henry . . .what a beautiful drawing Henry!


The BOOK  is the STORY of the cove where I am tonight resting my weary bones from a very exciting  rug hooking workshop!!!
about STORY  RUGS . . . . or MEMORY RUGS.


My goodness what a talented bunch we had today . . .
Will take pics and post in the days to come . . .


WHAT a beautiful rug hooking studio in CLEMENTSPORT  Nova Scotia called MOOSE RIVER STUDIO . . . .


I wondered why it was called thus . . .only to discover it is located right on . . . . .the MOOSE RIVER      -    of COURSE!!!!
The walls dripping all over with so many rugs . . by Doris Eaton ,Mary Brown, Bette Young . . ..a joyous day was had . . . .by all!

Comments