Reaching the cutoff community of Rochester - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

I had not realized  until today . . .
that One of my dearest rug hooking friends ,Burma Cassidy , is stranded in ROCHESTER VERMONT
She looked out and saw and heard her neighbours house falling into the river . . . He was saved but completely in shock .  ..
there are no roads,no power,no food .  .
I can not imagine how it must feel to be so cut off from the world. . .

Now I am worried about all the other Hookers there in Vermont . . .
Please comment if you have  any news . . .

Reaching the cutoff community of Rochester - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-




.

Comments

  1. Judith, I'm sorry about this terrible situation. I can't imagine the hardship this must be for those people. This is the first I heard of it. My prayers goes to those people. Some of my blogger friends are crying because of lack of rain and some are flooded out. JB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Message if you find me here!