FACES in a MUSÉE

 These  interesting  but pretty ugly-faces were all talking and winking their eyes  . .digital computer driven expressions. . . . . .
I was fascinated . . .. 
they slightly stole the show from the outfits they were wearing .  . 
and also from  the blank faces on  the rest of the . . . .

mannequins  in the exhibition . .  


Faceless . . .


well ,I do see the outfit here first . . . and the woman with her back to us makes me imagine what she looks like . . .but really it does it matter . . .I like her back to me . . .. 


        I am always torn by the blank faces in rugs . . .some seem to work . . .others  freak me out . . .the ugliness is fine but . . . it seems to me that when hooked , a face must ,as when painted be an expression of creativity . . .and not  a realistic strained self conscious FACE . . .making it all that you see in the work of art . . . 

Comments