WARM FOR SNOW COLOURS

SHAWLS KNIT BY JUDITH

Getting set for the cold and digging into colour  . ..besides  hooking- I am a knitter . . .by machine  most of the time .
 . . .knitting by hand I only do for small items . 
machine is fast and allows me to play  with patterns,lace,and colour . . .which is so much fun!  . .. the textures are just as much fun by machine as hand knitting . . .and because of the speed I can at least get paid for the work!
Yes, they are available by special order  . . .just email me for details . .
gohookit@gmail.com

Comments

  1. These are simply beautiful, Judith. I do love this time of year when we can wrap ourselves in colourful wool.
    xine
    birdbraindesigns.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Message if you find me here!