RUG HOOKING MAGAZINE NEWS



RATHER EXCITING INSIDE FOR ME! 


I arrived  back in Montreal from a  wonderful 10 days in Nova Scotia .  . . .to find in the mail my latest copy of 




RUG HOOKING MAGAZINE!
with Anne Marie Littenberg's article  about my rugs!
. . .and not only that ,but. . . . . 
 my story is next to another  great article about my dear friend Jennifer Manuel!!written by Deanne Fitzpatrick . . . . . .great company to be keeping I must say!


     This issue is for me,one of the most interesting of late so I am especially thrilled to be in it . . .
There are several articles  about great new directions rug hooking seems to be taking!


      I really love  seeing what other hookers are doing . . .but 
I will ,myself , stay true to the old on the floor RUGS . . .. with a modern 2012 twist . .


Thank you to all my rug hooking friends who wrote to me such warm wishes and congratulations!
You are all so very  dear to me!
ps.
If you want your rugs to be well photographed . . . . . .Ask Anne Marie!
THANK YOU ANNE MARIE LITTENBERG!for all your kindness . . .and sharing your expertise!. . . . . .
wether writing or photographing!

Comments

  1. Congratulations. I am anxious to see my copy of RHM and see and learn more about your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to see your rugs in print! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your messages! and comments! Wendy thank you also -I did get it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo Judith~ what a wonderful article in Rug Hooking! Your rugs looked so beautiful. I am lucky enough to have seen some of them in real life--and the photographs certainly do justice to them. Well done Anne Marie, well done Judith. It was great to see sooooo much Canadian content in this edition.

    Hope to get to Montreal this spring--and maybe to see you. Would be wonderful

    xine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Message if you find me here!