HEAVENLY SHOPPING TRIP

to MOOSERIVER studio

Had a great day yesterday went to see 2 rug shows with my dear friend Andrea and came  home loaded with HEAVENs to BETSY Textures !!!
Totally beautiful all of them  and it was so hard to choose!!
Moose River rug hooking studio in Clementsport Nova Scotia
a great place for all our supplies  . . . .and 
there was  all the wool textures right on the table there to grab and no border crossings to deal with-thats the best part . .no hassle . . .
Do I need more fabric? NO . . .but . . .
 had to have to add to my TEXTURES stash  !! and  maybe into the wool quilt?
besides all that . .. .
I am having terrible  internet problems these days and I cant seem to get the blog working every day . . .a real pain . . .so I shall bury myself into these  fabrics and all shall be well again . . .


Comments

  1. It's so hard to control one's self when it comes to wool...her pieces are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Message if you find me here!