HOOKS for RUG HOOKERS ?



the. . . . .OREO HOOK

It seems my blog is a site for google searches of '' HOOKS'' or "Hookers" also by the way . . . . .

I could not figure out what it was this ''Oreo Hook''  and how did all the rug hookers out there know about it and I did not ?!!

WHY was  my site was coming up ? . . .

I decided the other day to  research around a bit and I found it had absolutely nothing to do with a rug hooking "HOOK"  . . . . 
but . . . .
some new toy for eating that all time favourite
 OREO cookie! . . 
being its  100 YEAR celebration I suppose its a good thing . . . 
and
one more "toy" we all need to spend money on?

OREO HOOK  found-  because-who-wants-wet-oreo-fingers/
I have decided I like the wet "LICK ME" fingers . . .on the other hand,
 maybe its a good "stocking stuffer"
I can't believe I am thinking  Christmas already . . . . . . .
so much to do before that time arrives . . . . .

Comments