MANNEQUINS and street art . . . .

I don't know why but I like this mannequin in the latest faux leather . . .holding a chalkboard sketch ad for   dinner  in le style de . . . . .

Back to the Fiftys - ''HAPPY Hour''- ? the 50's ? really?

Everywhere I look in Paris , I see english words written -here in the french capitol . . .. more and more all the time . . . .
guess its ''trendy''
Now . . ..  
I live in Montreal, also a french city ,
 where  english is  to be  after all french  WORDS and measured to be sure it is  1/2 the size of français words . . . .
and . . .
where you wonder if you have offended someone because you  . .. . . .in a moment of forgetfulness, addressed  them in english . . . .
on the other hand ,
we have  a great opportunity to be truly bilingual . . . . .
we speak ''franglais '' at home . . . . even the 4 and 5 year olds can switch in an instant now from one language to the other . . .. 
with a bit of spanish counting in between . . .. .

Comments