PLATEAU BEADED BAGS




I recently  DISCOVERED, these beautiful bags, thanks to my new hooking friend in PARIS and her amazing collection !!!
Thank YOU!!! Isa . . .
it is a new world for me . . .traditional designs and yet so modern . . . .
I love the colours used . . .the outlines . . .and the  direction the beaded work lines take . . . .
It is an art form that reminds me of hooked rugs  . . .must be the line designs made  throughout . .its something that I love about hooked rugs also . . . .
and
 they are great  samples of SIMPLE things put together in such eye pleasing images . . . .
more to come so keep watching . . . .
all students for my Shelburne class for DESIGN and COLOUR take note of each that I will post . . .yes its pre-class homework . . . .of course only if you are interested . . . .the only way we learn about colour  is to check out everything  around us . . .everyday . . . .
who would have thought that PINK and BLACK with WHITE could be so beautiful?!!!!


.

Comments

  1. This bag was made by me, and came off my Blog site. Not someone in Paris. Please correct the erroneous information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to tell you Angela but I personally saw this bag at a friends home in Paris.She owns it.I took this photo myself ! You may have made it but I do not know anything about your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Message if you find me here!