RUG Hooking PARIS . . .




 YES  it is happening   . . . .I was thrilled this week to meet not one- but  two wonderful  new friends here to hook with!
It is so exciting to  share your own passions with new friends . . . . 
On my walk to one studio I took these pictures of the  art that seems to appear almost anywhere in Paris . . .I am not sure what it is all about but it doesn't seem to matter . . .it is inspiring  no matter what !

Along my route- I pause to look at a wall  all covered with these stencils. . . .and a sweet  little garden at the foot of the wall . . .I think of who might have created these images and the  green flowery nook . .?
Then at another spot . .


 There was DYLAN in all his glory . . .. just standing there . . . . . . . really makes me smile all the way . . . . . . .

Comments