INSPIRING ABORIGINAL DESIGN


Saw this  image on Pinterest somewhere -just love it . . .
So simple and  intriguing !
I am looking for  to be inspired  for a new rug and  although I love to hook geometrics  I am not up for a repeating type of grid -this above piece fits well into my interests these days . . .it could be all kinds of scraps . .. the background looks like hills or fields of hills . .. . 
a pictorial . . .maybe . . . .
Someone asked about the results  from the dye pots . . .
Well so far for days . . .. nothing but frustration trying to repeat colours -which is almost impossibe- for several orders . . . . .but today I am into  spots  of whatever  I desire . . .so will post soon . . .
I seem to be so busy these days there is no time for blogging . . .also no inspiration coming along here it seems . . . .
                 I have hit a lull in the  creative  spirit of my moods . . . . . . . .

Comments