CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS

Folkart-CRECHE

Crèche de Noël 



Years ago I got my children this creche  made in Mexico . .it is still here each Christmas with their ponys  Macaroni and Noodles, hair to comfort the baby hidden here behind the donkey . . .
A few arms have fallen off along the way. . . but it has held together over the years very well . . .
I am off to the country  so will not be here for a few days . . .

Happy Holidays to all and I hope SANTA doesn't get stuck in the chimney chez vous !and . . .
that your christmas tree stays tied to the roof of the car until you get it home!
as did not happen to my friend Emily here in Montreal the other day!!!It flew off to- we dont know where?

I myself, am going with the little ones tomorrow to meet Peter Rabbit in the forrest and let him help us choose the most perfect tree there ever was . . .
then wait for the sound of  SANTAS sleigh bells christmas eve . . . . . .

Comments