PINOCCHIO STORY


Pinocchio
Carlo Collodi

Yesterday we watched the delightful movie Pinocchio !I found my own childrens  wooden puppet in the christmas  decorations box . . .
The story was a huge success  . . . .except when the commercials arrived . . .it was the first time my grandchildren had seen such things and they could not understand  why they were interrupting the story all the time!
Fortunately  Nana had recorded the movie so we could just fast forward without losing the train of thought regarding  this wonderful puppet and his adventures !

I am now back to the kitchen . . . .
Making ICECREAM for dinner tonight with family in town for the holidays from Florida  . . . .to go with the 
 Mincemeat Tartes . . 



Movie  1940
Geppetto, a poor old wood carver, was making a puppet from a tree branch. "You shall be my little boy," he said to the puppet, "and I shall call you 'Pinocchio'." He worked for hours, carefully carving each detail. 

Comments