INTERNET ORANGE for NORTH AMERICANS

PAY AS YOU GO INTERNET in PARIS with a KEY
Not possible once again even with the techies at the main Apple Store and the main ORANGE INTERNET service in Paris . . . . they cant connect us because ORANGE doesnt accept north american credit cards . . . quite amazing in this day and age I must say . . .I have cash, . . .french cheques on my BNP banque account .. ... . .three credit cards and nothing works . . .
If anyone knows any secrets regarding this delema . . .PLEASE inform I would be grateful for sure. .. .

ORANGE Kindly gave me a one day pass the other day for free but can NOT get us the internet . .
besides the INTERNET here. . .
everything in PARIS seems to be ORANGE colour . . its certainly a la mode in the advertising world here. . .
I will have to explore this forgotten colour  in the dye pots upon my return . . .
meanwhile I shall have to continue in internet withdrawl mode and post here when it is possible . . .
Ill put up my photos as soon as I can . . .
My Parisian husband says just c est la vie . .Its the french way . . .I just have to roll more with the punches . .
Easier  said then done  ... .
Ill just have to go shopping more I guess. . .

Comments