TAKING DIGITAL RUG PHOTOS-not always easy!

HERE is CONNIE ROSES beautiful LAURENTIAN HOME HOOKED RUG

 . . .I am afraid the photo is terrible and I will need to take another picture CONNIE!Please forgive me!
A little 2 year old gremlin changed the light setting or something on my camera!!
I never read the booklets that come with these gadgets so I was lost for a few days in darkness until I saw the light!
Better late than never though!
PLEASE bring it back to class wednesday!It deserves a good shot!The values sure show up here though and the windows reeflecting the water . . .looks like a 4 PM fall November darkness day  ,so the spring version shall be posted soon! 

Comments

  1. I think that is an amazing rug. I love the dark pines among the birch. I think it is wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Message if you find me here!