SUMMER HOOKING

@ the LIBRARYBack to spending time with friends at the weekly Hookin in our wonderful old LIBRARY . . .I have been totally busy with guests and cooking etc  . .so my blog has unfortunately had to take a back seat! . . .
but here I am again . . 
 happy to get to hook again with friends that I see only in the summertime . . here from Toronto,Alexandria Virginia,Essex Junction Vermont,and cousin Betsy from Kemptville NS .
Please note her hooking frame STAND . . .this is an easy transportable home made floor stand from a clothes rack  found at Walmart of all places!!! . . 
watch tomorrow I shall post a photo to show how it is constructed  . . .
Sarah the knitter from Guelph Ontario . . .new to the cove, is yet to get started rug hooking . . .
and beside her Cousin Pat,from Little Rock Arkansas . . working away at  an incredible fine shaded rug!
Her grandmother , my great grandmother , was a prolific RUG hooker  . . .how thrilled she would be to see us carry on the tradition together . . although I myself prefer a # 9 or even 10  cut!!!

Comments