TEA COSIES GALORE

TEA COSIE MADNESS
I came across this wonderful and fun  TEACOZY 
made by Loani Prior on her  blog  . . she is apparently The '' TEA COSIE QUEEN'' . .. . .and I agree. . .


If one loves TEA then we all have our collection of cosies right?. . . . . . . . .(remember the HOOKED ONE I POSTED HERE LAST SPRING?)


Loani says
Tea cosies are funny even when they are not meant to be funny.  It seems there is a place in the heart of Australians everywhere for the iconic tea cosy, especially one with a sense of humour.

Comments

  1. Thank you Judith for the big plug here.
    Having a fine old time looking about your blog too.
    The very best
    Loani

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to link over when I saw your lovely icon picture. Just love those colors and looking at hooked rugs even though I don't have time to do one. I'll just enjoy looking at yours. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Message if you find me here!