HOLIDAY RUSH

HAPPY DAYS card
             
This is a charming little  card I have kept over the years in my  box of december time ''STUFF''
ITs a cut out and glue all kinds of textures kind of thing I loved to do as a child.I came across a pile of these that I had made years ago . . . in a box put away in the farm house attic the other day . . .


I think I will try some more of this type of work for designing my next rug as it would help me to simple it up I think . . .
but meanwhile back to those  CHristmas duties. . .(yes I am a use the word christmas person ). . . . . .



.

Comments

  1. Absolutely wonderful!! It looks like our Wisconsin farm landscapes in winter!
    Merry Christmas Judith!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAppy New YEar Cathy!Thanks for your message!I finally got a second to reply!
    Judith

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Message if you find me here!