Little WOOL SCRAPS IDEA

RECYCLING

or. . . . .Stash Trading SQUARES!

Turning those little  leftover strips into useful (?) items! . . .
such as these Designer coloured wreaths for the christmas tree  . . .
or bracelets for the kiddies in your life . .
or just piles of colour  in your stash box. . . .
or
BEST YET
make  portable colour wheels . . .in all the COMPLIMENTS . . . .or ANALOGOUS colour  schemes . . or  triadic. . .or whatever your fancy!

You could collect little pieces from friends at  rug hooking workshops  therefore helping to stretch your colour knowledge . . .

I find my own rugs all seem to be the same in colour choices because thats what I have  on the shelf . . .

By making  these little bracelets I could really learn more about COLOUR!!

OK class at Shelburne-start collecting for a trade off !!

You know who you are!. .. .I got the class list last week!

These definitely must have been made by a rug hooker!

.

Comments